![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Oh, how our boy has grown!
Well, the update finally came! Whoo Hoo! I have been stalking our mailman each day. I'm sure he thinks I am CRAZY but... it was worth it to finally have new pictures and a VIDEO of our little guy. He's doing great, as you'll be able to see in the album below. Our agency is predicting we may travel in about 8 weeks... it seems like a LIFETIME from now. I can't wait to FINALLY hold him in my arms. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Julie Schneider from Michigan. What a handsome little boy. I am so happy for your family.
Julie Schneider from Michigan. Just letting you know what a cute boy he is
Yep, you really are one lucky mama! I bet the video was just priceless. Where are you in the paperwork trail to get him home?
Post a Comment