So the question is: do you bottle them? We planted way too many tomato plants this year... and I have a feeling they are all going to turn red at once!
I also planted tomatillos, so I need to learn how to bottle those!
No! I'm laughing... we canned so much growing up and I hated the hot, sticky all day event that it was so much that I vowed I'd never do it myself. Plus, our puny urban garden doesn't produce enough to can anyway. I'll ask my dad for his recipes though.
No! I'm laughing... we canned so much growing up and I hated the hot, sticky all day event that it was so much that I vowed I'd never do it myself. Plus, our puny urban garden doesn't produce enough to can anyway. I'll ask my dad for his recipes though.
3 comments:
So the question is: do you bottle them? We planted way too many tomato plants this year... and I have a feeling they are all going to turn red at once!
I also planted tomatillos, so I need to learn how to bottle those!
No! I'm laughing... we canned so much growing up and I hated the hot, sticky all day event that it was so much that I vowed I'd never do it myself. Plus, our puny urban garden doesn't produce enough to can anyway. I'll ask my dad for his recipes though.
No! I'm laughing... we canned so much growing up and I hated the hot, sticky all day event that it was so much that I vowed I'd never do it myself. Plus, our puny urban garden doesn't produce enough to can anyway. I'll ask my dad for his recipes though.
Post a Comment