I really agonized over a name, perhaps more than naming my own children. I wanted something catchy but reflective of what the blog was about. Looking to the girls (or their antics) for inspiration, I remembered a game that big sister was playing as we walked to get ice cream. After a week of intense teasing from grandpa (enduring his silly names for her) she was inventing nicknames for her other family members (Thanks- "Grandpa Pampers"!). "Mama cake
I'm still figuring out just how secure this blog is and how I feel about the privacy issues of writing about kids. I think that I'll just refer to them and "LaLa" and "Pie" here. I'll probably post pictures but otherwise no other personal information (real names, location etc.) So please respect that. I'm also deciding just how private this blog should be. Right now you all have been invited. I may or may not open it to more folks later. I've just got to mull over some issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment