Already! Since I am off today for MLK, I called the agency to double check on the remaining paperwork and learned that we are 8! I had thought that possibly 9 but crazily, a family ahead of us went on hold... for a quite a while. So 8!
That means we need to be ready for referral by APRIL. I'd better light a fire under our homestudy agency. They are the proverbial tortoise to the hare- good but SLOW! It's only a homestudy update since Pie was adopted less than 3 years ago but still... I want to be READY!!!
When I told Lala our new number she grinned like a cheshire cat. I loved seeing that since she is alternately excited and dramatically disgusted at the prospect of another younger sibling depending, of course, on her relationship with Pie at that moment. Pie tells everyone that her baby brother is going to cry and sleep in her bed. What she'll actually think of PB remains to be seen :) Whoo Hoo! Crazy Eight!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment