
Yesterday we finalized PB's adoption with a ceremony at the state capitol. We were lucky enough to share it with 8 other families- several of whom are good friends of ours- and the governor of Montana. That's who's in the picture with us. Poor man. Pie gave him the third degree as only she can. "What's your name?" "What do you do?" I think he was happy to escape back to running the state.
Thanks only to family friends we have this picture at all. Lala was in charge of the camera during the ceremony and used up all the batteries taking pictures of her shoes, people's backsides and her own nose. Can you say Art School, someday?
Yippee! PB is officially our son!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! I am truly happy for you.
Funny about the pictures Lala took of the event! I'm glad you have at least one photo of the whole fam.
Post a Comment