Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After about 24 hours of sustained travel we made it home last night. PB was a great traveller, much better than his parents. Lala and Pie are VERY excited to have a brother, sometimes TOO MUCH! We are in survival mode for the time being. More to follow.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

UGH! 24 hours???

I know you'll be busy for a while, but I am surely looking forward to hearing all the details!!!

Hope the little guy continues to do great!

elc said...

Did I say "great"? How about "acceptably normal." This is the really hard part- so far- in both our adoptions. No sleep. Baby that is grieving AND jet lagged plus (two, now) kiddos who are not. Good thing that the eventually settle back down. :) PB is napping with me in his carrier- so far he will only let BD put him down for sleep. I am getting to stand. Lucky daddy. ;)