Thanks to them we can go to Korea and experience PB's birthculture firsthand. They are graciously (some might say crazily) coming to stay with Lala and Pie while we are gone. We can't thank them enough. Especially when Aunt PM says how "fun" it will be and how much she is looking forward to it. I sincerely hope she feels that way after a WEEK with our girls. They are sugar and spice... heavy on the SPICE and I am going to MISS them like my hair is on fire!
Monday, June 01, 2009
PB has permission...
Yup. You read it correctly. He received his Emigration Permit. Not sure when but we know he's got it now. We are officially just waiting for his passport. Then his visa interview can be scheduled and PRESTO! He is ready for us to go get him. Whether we will be ready is another story. Our agency thinks that we may have 3 WEEKS (or less) before our travel call. Ahhhhhhhh! The lists have begun. Aunt Pumpkin Muffin is on call and Uncle Fisherman will have to decide if the fish are biting up here in June.
Thanks to them we can go to Korea and experience PB's birthculture firsthand. They are graciously (some might say crazily) coming to stay with Lala and Pie while we are gone. We can't thank them enough. Especially when Aunt PM says how "fun" it will be and how much she is looking forward to it. I sincerely hope she feels that way after a WEEK with our girls. They are sugar and spice... heavy on the SPICE and I am going to MISS them like my hair is on fire! 

Thanks to them we can go to Korea and experience PB's birthculture firsthand. They are graciously (some might say crazily) coming to stay with Lala and Pie while we are gone. We can't thank them enough. Especially when Aunt PM says how "fun" it will be and how much she is looking forward to it. I sincerely hope she feels that way after a WEEK with our girls. They are sugar and spice... heavy on the SPICE and I am going to MISS them like my hair is on fire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee!!! That is some happy news! I cannot wait for that call to come and to hear all about your trip to Korea!
Post a Comment