Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Travel Call Confirmation!

Finally! You have no idea all the crazy reasons I had bouncing around in my head for why it has taken 4 work days since our visa interview to get our official travel call. It actually kept me up last night.

We are all set to go! Leaving Sunday and returning the following Saturday. We *maybe* might get to take PB back to the hotel with us on Friday night because we have to leave pretty early on Saturday to catch our plane. The korean SW said she'll have to see how we do with a baby. Hahahahahahaha! That had us rolling! I'm sure that the very nice korean SW has only PB's best interests at heart but.... seriously? I think we've got it covered. Oh, boy, oh, boy... are we ready for you!

1 comment:

Mommy2Kaelynn said...

YAY!!! I am SOO excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about your trip - and lucky you staying at the Hilton!!! We stayed at the Hotel Seokyo our first night, but the Eastern Guest House the 2nd - Have a wonderful, exciting, safe journey!!!!

Chandra (from Korea_Adoption_Colorado_AAC)