I've been idly calling the D.C. Embassy hotline to check and see if by some miracle PB's passport came and his visa interview has been scheduled and we just haven't heard. Mostly to give me something concrete to do besides just WAIT. But today was the last day of school and it was CRAZY for both the girls and me. I almost didn't get around to calling. Almost.
We have VI! Yippeee! PB is ready to come home. The woman in D.C. went on and on about how cute he was. Apparently when they have a picture in the system when the interview paperwork is processed. She said he had just a fringe of hair and beautiful round cheeks. I was so surprised I think I just babbled.
We expect our "OFFICIAL" travel call in the next few days but we've already got our travel plans. We leave Sunday, June 21st and return Saturday, June 27th. Fast but furious. Got to go set up a crib, buy diapers, find baby clothes in storage, and PACK!
1 comment:
I should've checked your blog first... now I know you ARE out of school! But it looks like you have a few things to do to keep you busy'ish.
Oooooooohhhh... he has the chunkiest little hands! I am so happy he will soon be with you!!!
Post a Comment